I am now on day two of setting up spiderbyte.org to work with blogger. Namecheap DNS settings were messed up and it has taken two support chats to correct. Hopefully this is now resolved, and once DNS propagates the blog will be up.
We got a new decoration for the front of the house!
Having freshly regrown her missing leg, Blue is webbing up her enclosure more and more every day
After several days, and several support chats with Namecheap , the domain name SpiderByte.org appears to be working correctly! My other new...
Today I learned something about Grammostola quirogai. Tarantupedia has a section on the etymology of name. Interestingly G. quirogai are na...