Earlier today I registered spiderbite.org which I thought was a decent domain name for spider related content. When I told my wife, she said "Too bad it's not spiderbyte.org!" Well that one was available too. So, I after going back and forth, I'm using spiderbyte.org. It's more unique, more brandable.
We got a new decoration for the front of the house!
Having freshly regrown her missing leg, Blue is webbing up her enclosure more and more every day
After several days, and several support chats with Namecheap , the domain name SpiderByte.org appears to be working correctly! My other new...
Today I learned something about Grammostola quirogai. Tarantupedia has a section on the etymology of name. Interestingly G. quirogai are na...